Wildeflower / April Box Recap
The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming and rosé is flowing... it's Spring and we are super excited about it! You know we love our flowers, so we went ahead and dedicated the first box of spring to all things flowers, hence the name... Wildeflower. We wanted to give our tribe goods to celebrate the act of giving. We know there are so many occasions around this time of year... weddings, showers and just hello's that are in order when busy schedules take over our lives. These pieces inspired us to send notes and elevate our gifting game, we can't wait to see how our tribe uses them too! Here is what they received:
- A set of floral seeded note cards + envelopes with custom painted liners. The best part is that the note cards can be planted after you are done with them! They actually grow into flowers. Amazing.
- A trio of custom pencils with gold foil phrases close to our heart.
- A pretty air mail inspired stamp to make tags, add to cards and envelopes or top off your gifts.
- 3 sheets of calligraphy floral wraps
- And we also turned our latest desktop download into a print you can keep and hang even after we rotate in our new download! (ps. don't miss out on this one or our may update, sign up here for our newsletter!)