ABOUT WILDE HOUSE PAPER
Wilde House Paper is a sustainable paper goods collection and design studio that began as an intentional space where inspired ideas have the space and potential to grow into something bigger. With sustainability at the forefront our all of our processes, we set out to create something that gave back to this world that we all call home.
Our Fulfillment Team leads the production of some of our in-house goods as well as manages the fulfillment process of all our orders from our different selling channels. That experience of receiving a WH order is in the hands of our team, making sure that every small detail is considered and special. Balancing a variety of different product manufacturing as well as a variety of fulfillment methods, our team is well-rounded and has their hands in every end consumer interaction.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Fulfillment Assistant to assist with back of house fulfillment and production. Our ideal candidate is a natural leader and wants to be a part of a growing brand.
Being a fast growing, multi faceted brand, the candidate must be a motivated self-starter that can balance multiple tasks at once and easily collaborate with our in-house team. As a small but powerful team, we are looking for someone who thrives in a tight-knit collaborative environment and has strong communication skills.
- Minimum availability of 10 hours per week.
- Fulfillment of ecommerce & wholesale orders.
- Package products into their final packaging to help expedite the fulfillment process.
- Assist with the in-house production of calendars, planners, notebooks & notepads.
- Must be based in San Luis Obispo, California
- Part-time role, minimum availability of 10 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- A high attention to detail
- Articulate communication skills
Please email us your resume, availability, and a note about yourself with "Fulfillment Assistant" as the subject line.