ABOUT WILDE HOUSE PAPER
Wilde House Paper is a sustainable paper goods collection and design studio that began as an intentional space where inspired ideas have the space and potential to grow into something bigger. With sustainability at the forefront our all of our processes, we set out to create something that gave back to this world that we all call home.
Our Creative Team is at the core of every interaction that we have with our community and clients. Everything that is seen from a visual brand perspective, we create in-house – branding, social, print, packaging, photo + video and web. Balancing our brand creative efforts as well as WH Studio clients, our team is well-rounded and has their hands in every interaction.
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer with experience in all creative realms that connects with our aesthetic and is able to bring their own unique personal design perspective to our growing brand. Our ideal candidate has a passion for design and intentional living.
Being a fast growing, multi faceted brand, the candidate must be a motivated self-starter that can balance multiple projects at once and easily collaborate with our in-house team. As a small but powerful team, we are looking for someone who thrives in a tight-knit collaborative environment. We are always seeking to push the boundaries and innovate within the design space – our ideal candidate must share those same ambitions.
- Assist our Creative Director with all design assets within the WH brand including social media assets, email marketing and web assets
- Concept and execute innovative social campaigns
- Design a variety of external client projects for WH Studio including brand identity, print + packaging, web design, email marketing + social media assets
- Collaborate closely with our in-house Project Manager to manage WH Studio clients and hit deadlines
- Bring innovative ideas to the table and assist with the design of our goods line
- Have a pulse on what's up & coming
- Lead and assist on monthly photo + video shoots
- Collaborate with the team to bring new ideas to the table for our monthly social calendar
- Proactive, trust-worthy, motivated, positive and a team player
- Passionate about intentional design and innovative concepts
- 1+ years design experience working at a comparable lifestyle brand or in the fashion + wellness space
- Values original ideas and is extremely detail-oriented
- Proficient within the Adobe Suite Programs specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign + Premiere
- Values print design and has knowledge about the printing process + design requirements
- Experience designing within e-commerce platforms like Squarespace and Shopify
- Easily collaborates on a small team and can wear multiple hats
- Has an innate feel for social media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest and Tik Tok and can design with those platform requirements in mind
- Feels confident writing on-brand copy
- Strong communication and personal skills
- An overall positive person who is passionate about Wilde House Paper
- Must be based or willing to relocate to San Luis Obispo, California *No remote applications will be considered
Please email us
your resume and portfolio with "Junior Graphic Designer" as the subject line.