ABOUT WILDE HOUSE PAPER
Wilde House Paper is a sustainable paper goods collection and design studio that began as an intentional space where inspired ideas have the space and potential to grow into something bigger. With sustainability at the forefront our all of our processes, we set out to create something that gave back to this world that we all call home.
Our Production Team leads the production of some of our in-house goods as well as manages the fulfillment process of all our orders from our different selling channels. That experience of receiving a WH order is in the hands of our team, making sure that every small detail is considered and special. Balancing a variety of different product manufacturing as well as a variety of fulfillment methods, our team is well-rounded and has their hands in every end consumer interaction.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Production Manager to lead our back of house fulfillment and production. Our ideal candidate is a natural leader and wants to be a part of a growing brand.
Being a fast growing, multi faceted brand, the candidate must be a motivated self-starter that can balance multiple tasks at once and easily collaborate with our in-house team. As a small but powerful team, we are looking for someone who thrives in a tight-knit collaborative environment and has strong communication skills.
- Lead our team in the fulfillment of e-commerce, wholesale & drop-ship orders
- Manage our fulfillment team's schedule to ensure that all orders are shipping in an efficient and timely manner
- Assist our fulfillment team with packaging products into their final packaging to help expedite the fulfillment process
- Manage, train and lead our fulfillment team with the in-house production of calendars, planners, notebooks & notepads
- Lead the communication streams with our network of printing partners to receive quotes for new products and reorder existing products + packaging needs
- Collaborate with our in-house Project Manager to execute all print related WH Studio client projects
- Manage our inventory system and handle all outbound + inbound shipments
- Handle all customer services inquiries with personal yet professional communication
- Managing our retail shop team and ordering current + new inventory for the shop
- Self-starter, great at multi-tasking, attention to detail, time oriented, values a sense of high character, willing to wear multiple hats
- Must be based in San Luis Obispo, California
- Full-time role, 8 hours / day, Monday - Friday
- A high attention to detail
- Articulate communication skills
- Print experience recommended, but not required
Please email us your resume and a note about yourself with "Production Manager" as the subject line.